Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Great Doctor!! on Jun 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Chung's for 6 years now. She delivered my two children and we had a wonderful experience both times. St. Joseph's Hospital also was great! Dr. Chung takes a very personal approach to her patients since she is a solo practitioner. If you want a personal and caring doctor who will do her best for you, I highly recommend Dr. Chung.

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Let me start off by saying I love Dr. Chung. She was my doctor through my first pregnancy, while she was in her glen burnie office in 2006, and everything went as smoothly as it possibly could. She was great and so was her staff. When she opened up her office is Towson, she would go back and forth from GB to Towson, and I continued to make regular appointments with her at the GB office. In September 2012, I was excited to find out that I was expecting again, and called to make an appointment. At this time I was informed that Dr. Chung was only in Towson. Which I was fine with because she was an awesome doctor and i didn't mind the half hour drive. When making my appointment, I was informed by the receptionist that i would have to fill out "new patient" information that would be sent to me by email, and that I would need to fax the information the next day. A little frustrated, considering I had been seeing Dr. Chung for about 3 & a half years, and i didn't have a fax machine.. I agreed, knowing I would figure something out. My appointment was scheduled for 4 days later.After checking my email, and not receiving anything from Dr. Chung's office, I called back. Gave my information again.. and still no email was received. Called for a third time.. and nothing. I was told if the "new patient" information wasn't received, i would have to re-schedule. Therefore, I called the day before my appointment to re-schedule so my paperwork could be taken care of. The receptionist then informed me that I wasn't even scheduled in the appointment book and "it's a good thing I was cancelling". And the soonest I could re-schedule my appointment was the first week in December. I could be 5 months pregnant by then!!I told the receptionist that I didn't understand why this was so complicated this time around, and that i would have to look for a different doctor. She said, "Oh well good luck".It saddens me to go to a different doctor, but the Glen Burnie office and staff were MUCH easier for me to deal with. Good for Dr. Chung if she has that much clientele, that it takes 3months for a pregnant woman to make an appointment. But that is way too long for me.

|  SHE HATES BLACKS/AFRICAN AMERICANS  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

THIS DOCTOR TOLD MY WIFE BECAUSE SHE WAS35 SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A DS BABY. SHE ALSO REFUSE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION I ASKED HER SHE ALSO ASK HER IN FRONT OF ME.. AND SHE SAID IT JUST LIKE THIS. IS HE THE BABY DADDY. AS TO SAY BLACK WOMEN DONT HAVE MEN TO MARRY THEM. SHE TOLD MY WIFE TO STOP EATING FRIED FOOD. I MARRY HER BECAUSE SHE BAKE AND NOT FRY FOOD.. LOL WELL THAT WAS ONE OF THE REASON I MARRIED HER... BUT ANYWAY... SHE IS A NONE WHITE WOMEN WHO WANTS TO BE A WHITE GIRL.. SO SHE FEELS IN ORDER TO BE A REAL WHITE GIRL SHE HAS TO MISTREAT BLACKS. NOT ALL WHITES RACIST. NOT AT ALL. THE BOTTOM LINE IS SHE HATE BLACKS SHE ONLY HAD THREE PICS OF BLACK BABIES ON HER WALL... SHE WAS VERY SHORT WITH ME AND MY WIFE. AND WE ARE BOTH COLLEGE GRADS. I WAS RAISED WITH BOTH PARENTS AND SO WAS SHE.... AND WE DONT FRY EVERYTHING WE EAT. LIKE THIS DR INSISTED WE DID... IF YOU ARE BLACK STAY AWAY OR IF YOU ARE WHITE AND HAVE BLACK FRIENDS STAY AWAY....

|  I do not recommend this Dr.  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

I had a very bad overall experience with Dr. Chung. She rushed me during every visit. Misdiagnosed me and caused me to get an untimely and unnecessary surgery. Since then I have had several complications for which she ignored my concerns and brushed me off. I am under the care of another Dr now who acknowledges that Dr. Chung misdiagosed me. I have reported her to the board of medicine.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Ericka S at Insider Pages on Jun 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Susie Chung is great. She is very compassionate and has a great bed side manner. She has been my Gynecologist for 10 years.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com