Internist

Jan 27th, 2015

I Loved Me Susie L Nguyen Best Doctor ever I Truly Recommend her

Excellent Doctors show details Excellent Doctors
by Vicki Treybig on Oct 1st, 2013

Both Dr. Hung and Dr. Susie are excellent. I have referred relatives to them and everyone is very happy with the care they receive. Both Doctors and their staff are friendly. I have never had to wait long to schedule an appointment or in the waiting room. I've contacted them after office hours for a couple of emergencies and got the Doctors, not a machine or a service. They are both wonderful.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by peaches on Aug 3rd, 2013

Very kind, knowledgable, very friendly staff.... Dr Susie takes plenty of time with you... she is very attentive to your needs...

Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Susie Nguyen is like the doctors that did house calls she takes her time and educates you as she goes. If you are looking for a family doctor no need to look anymore she is the one

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 9th, 2010

She was reccommended to me by my Ob/Gyn. Several reasons why I like her. I actually get to see her, not a PA. Really felt like she listened to my symptoms, and not just heard the first few words and write me off. Found the cause of my problems and developed a treatment that I was able to have input in. Without a doubt, she is great.