A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susie Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susie Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susie Reyes practice?
Dr. Susie Reyes practices Internal Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Reyes, Dr. Su Reyes, Dr. Sue Reyes, Dr. Suellen Reyes, Dr. Susan Reyes, Dr. Susana Reyes