A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susie Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Reyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie Reyes MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susie Reyes practice?
- Dr. Susie Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Susie Reyes practices Internal Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists.