Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susie Sargent
Dr. Susie Sargent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Memphis, TN. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sargent is affiliated with Regional Medical Center at Memphis, Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and Va Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Susie Sargent has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susie Sargent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TN.
Dr. Deepika Pulusani
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TN 0.01 mi37
Dr. Marsha Lee
Arlington, TN 0.46 mi28
Dr. Robert Wingate Jr
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Cordova, TN 0.51 mi52