A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Wenstrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susie Wenstrup is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susie Wenstrup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenstrup graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wenstrup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie Matsuno Wenstrup MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susie M. Wenstrup practice?
- Dr. Susie Wenstrup has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susie Wenstrup practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Turlock Primary Care Doctors.