A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Yim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susie Yim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Yim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie Yim MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susie Yim practice?
- Dr. Susie Yim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susie Yim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.