A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susmita Dasgupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susmita Dasgupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasgupta
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Dasgupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasgupta graduated from B.S. Medical College, University Of Calcutta.
Dr. Dasgupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susmita Dasgupta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susmita Dasgupta practice?
- Dr. Susmita Dasgupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susmita Dasgupta practices Psychiatry near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Queens Village Psychiatrists.