A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susmita Jasty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susmita Jasty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susmita Jasty, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Jasty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susmita DR Jasty MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susmita D. Jasty practice?
- Dr. Susmita Jasty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susmita Jasty practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.