A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susmita Jasty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susmita Jasty is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susmita Jasty, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Jasty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jasty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susmita D. Jasty practice?
Dr. Susmita Jasty practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.