A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susmitha Vaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susmitha Vaka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susmitha Vaka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaka graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vaka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susmitha Vaka practice?
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Susmitha Vaka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.