Learn more about Dr. Susmitha Vaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susmitha Vaka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaka
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susmitha Vaka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaka graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susmitha Vaka practice?
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susmitha Vaka practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Oncologists.