Learn more about Dr. Susmitha Vaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susmitha Vaka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susmitha Vaka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaka graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vaka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susmitha Vaka practice?
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Susmitha Vaka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.