A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susmitha Vaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susmitha Vaka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susmitha Vaka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaka graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susmitha Vaka practice?
- Dr. Susmitha Vaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Susmitha Vaka practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Oncologists.