Learn more about Dr. Susonne Ursin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ursin
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ursin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susonne Ursin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ursin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- L S U Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susonne Annette Ursin MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susonne A. Ursin practice?
- Dr. Susonne Ursin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susonne Ursin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians and Shreveport Geneticists.