A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susonne Ursin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susonne Ursin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ursin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- L S U Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susonne Annette Ursin MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susonne A. Ursin practice?
- Dr. Susonne Ursin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susonne Ursin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians and Shreveport Geneticists.