A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susonne Ursin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susonne Ursin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ursin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- L S U Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ursin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans