A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sutapa Nag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sutapa Nag, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nag graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Nag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Clare Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Elizabeth Crawfordsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sutapa Nag BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sutapa Nag practice?
- Dr. Sutapa Nag has 1 office location.
Dr. Sutapa Nag practices Pediatrics near Crawfordsville, IN.
See Crawfordsville Pediatricians.