A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suthep Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suthep Arora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Arora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suthep Arora MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suthep Arora practice?
- Dr. Suthep Arora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suthep Arora practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Midland Internists and Midland Infectious Disease Doctors.