A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mana graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Mana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mana MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Mana practice?
- Dr. Steven Mana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mana practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Brea, CA.
See La Mirada Internists and La Mirada Pulmonologists.