A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sutton Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sutton Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sutton Graham, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- My practice is limited to cosmetic surgery and breast surgery. I provide personal physician care
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sutton L. Graham practice?
Dr. Sutton Graham practices Plastic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Plastic Surgeons.