Dr. Sutton Graham II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sutton Graham II?

consult

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Staff very friendly and they took the time to listen to you and answer any questions

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I am two weeks post op today!!! I am so pleased with Dr. Graham, he is the best. I would never go any where else!! If you are looking for the best, you have found him!

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I was extremely pleased with my treatment of botox and juvaderm. My colleagues told me how refreshed and natural I looked. I have had these done at other doctors offices but this was the best yet. I will definitely be back.

Posted on February 28th, 2014

I did not see the actual dr. Graham only his nurses for Botox and fillers,they were rude and talked about how bad I looked in a very sarcastic way two of them together while they did the injections also terrible results !!

Professional

Posted on February 16th, 2014

I would never choose this doctor again and I would highly recommend everyone else "RUN" to find a doctor that performs as well as they talk the talk!!

Unsatisfied

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Lack of thorough follow-up by staff and physician. Dealing with more issues now than first had before surgery!

Horrible experience

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Love my new look

Posted on January 30th, 2011

Very caring, entire staff is courteous and helpful , I love my more youthful look

Excellent Surgeon!

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr. Sutton is an excellent, caring physician. He performed breast reduction surgery on me and did a fabulous job! He took a lot of time explaining the procedure and made me feel very comfortable. I appreciated his attention to every detail and his willingness to answer all of my questions thoroughly. His office staff was wonderful and very helpful prior to surgery as well as post op. I felt like I had THE BEST surgeon and I have been so pleased with the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering breast surgery.

Posted on May 19th, 2010

I had liposuction on my flanks and iliac areas and I am delighted. My concern now is investing in clothes that fit.I also have received botox and fillers. Again, I am very pleased with my results.

Posted on September 10th, 2009

The wait was horrible, almost an hour. He obviously did not look over my paperwork before the appointment, if he had, he would of notified me not to come to the appointment because I was a bad risk for surgery since I had a heart condition. He had the nerve to charge me for the visit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 11th, 2017