A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvarna Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvarna Bhat is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suvarna Bhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suvarna Narendra Bhat MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suvarna N. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Suvarna Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Suvarna Bhat practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists.