A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvarna Nomula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvarna Nomula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suvarna Nomula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomula graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nomula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suvarna Nomula MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suvarna Nomula practice?
- Dr. Suvarna Nomula has 1 office location.
Dr. Suvarna Nomula practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.