A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Mandava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Mandava, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandava graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Mandava MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Mandava practice?
- Dr. Suresh Mandava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Mandava practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.