A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Mandava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Mandava, Cornea and Refractive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandava
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mandava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Mandava, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandava graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandava has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Mandava MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Mandava practice?
- Dr. Suresh Mandava has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Mandava practices Ophthalmology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Ophthalmologists.