Learn more about Dr. Suresh Mandava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Mandava, Cornea and Refractive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandava
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mandava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Mandava, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandava graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandava has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Mandava MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Mandava practice?
- Dr. Suresh Mandava has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Mandava practices Ophthalmology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Ophthalmologists.