A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvij Upatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvij Upatham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suvij Upatham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Upatham graduated from Chiang Mai University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Upatham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suvij D Upatham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suvij D. Upatham practice?
- Dr. Suvij Upatham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suvij Upatham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.