A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvipa Wiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suvipa Wiri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiri graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Wiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suvipa Wiri MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suvipa Wiri practice?
- Dr. Suvipa Wiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suvipa Wiri practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.