A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvranu Ganguli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvranu Ganguli is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganguli
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganguli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suvranu Ganguli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganguli graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ganguli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suvranu Ganguli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suvranu Ganguli practice?
- Dr. Suvranu Ganguli has 1 office location.
Dr. Suvranu Ganguli practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.