A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvro Sett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvro Sett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sett graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suvro S. Sett practice?
Dr. Suvro Sett practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Cardiologists, Brooklyn Surgeons, and Brooklyn Pediatric Surgeons.