A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvro Sett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvro Sett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Sett graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suvro Satadal Sett MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suvro S. Sett practice?
- Dr. Suvro Sett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suvro Sett practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Valhalla Cardiothoracic Surgeons.