A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvro Sett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvro Sett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Sett graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suvro Satadal Sett MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suvro S. Sett practice?
- Dr. Suvro Sett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suvro Sett practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Valhalla Cardiothoracic Surgeons.