A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suvro Sett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvro Sett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Sett graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suvro S. Sett practice?
Dr. Suvro Sett practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.