Dr. Suvro Satadal Sett MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Suvro Sett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suvro Sett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sett graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suvro S. Sett practice?
Dr. Suvro Sett practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians, Valhalla Cardiologists, Valhalla Surgeons, and Valhalla Pediatric Surgeons.