Learn more about Dr. Suwan Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suwan Mehra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mehra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suwan Mehra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rh Isoimmunization
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Wheeling Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suwan Mehra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suwan Mehra practice?
- Dr. Suwan Mehra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suwan Mehra practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians and Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.