A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suwan Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suwan Mehra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suwan Mehra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Wheeling Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suwan Baldev Mehra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suwan B. Mehra practice?
- Dr. Suwan Mehra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suwan Mehra practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.