A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suwarna Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suwarna Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suwarna Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Naik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Med Ctr, Batavia, Ny
- United Memorial Medical Center-Bank Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suwarna Ashok Naik MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suwarna A. Naik practice?
- Dr. Suwarna Naik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suwarna Naik practices Internal Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Internists.