A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suwarna Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suwarna Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suwarna Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Naik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Med Ctr, Batavia, Ny
- United Memorial Medical Center-Bank Street Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans