Overall Review

3.2

March 22nd, 2016
Bad Staff! Do not see this doctor
The doctor was no where to be seen. We were seen by a nurse practitioner. The front desk assistant was so rude and mean to us. The office manager, Denise, would not help at all. She told us to get another doctor. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

September 1st, 2015
Dr. Naik is a good physician but the support staff and a filthy office is a draw back. Issues easily fixed. The entire office needs a good cleaning.

July 21st, 2015
Doctor is very busy. But worth the wait.

March 13th, 2015
Office Staff
The most incompetent and rude office staff I have ever come in contact with. They act like they really don't care about the patients at all. They make you do the work that they are supposed to do, it is very frustrating. I can't even give them 1 star they don't deserve it. I like Dr Naik I think she is very thorough but I am thinking about changing physicians because I just can't deal with her staff any longer.

November 3rd, 2013
mrs
Busy as she is,she always takes the time to listen examine and explain She has called me after 9 pm just to make sure I was OK. Her waiting time was long before but that is now drastically reduced.Anyone who is her pt is v lucky

July 23rd, 2012
office help
Do Not seem very professional. Makes a bad case for a reponsible Doctor.

March 2nd, 2012
improved
Dr. Naik runs late and waiting time was always long but it is because she spends a lot of time with patients.I have to say that she has really worked on her wait time and patients should give her credit for this

December 9th, 2011
secretary
feel as though she is family because she takes so much interest Because she cares she will not stop till she has the diagnosis figured

October 14th, 2011
Military veteran denied
I called and made an appointment and then two hours later they called me and said they wont see me. I am a military veteran and she wont see me ??? I have health insurance through blue cross and blue shield .. But supposedly cause I went there 15 years ago when I was a kid they wont see me. never have done a drug in my life or anything but being a law abiding citizen.Absolutely outrageous dont go here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 20th, 2011
Refused to send medical records.
Let me just start off by saying what doctor's office LOSES MEDICAL RECORDS? Well this one does supposedly. I tried to switch doctors over a year ago and I signed the release to have my medical records sent to my new doctors. My new doctors told me it would take about 30days to receive them and if I needed to seek medical attention Naik's office was supposed to see me. Well Naik's office refused to see me. So when the 30days was up I called to make an appt. at my new doctors and they still had not received my medical records so I called Naik's office and they told me they had indeed sent them over. So I called the new doctor and they swore they never received them. Well for over 6 months I was playing phone tag with Naik's office fighting with them to send over my records because the one receptionist told me they only faxed them over one time and it wasn't their fault that the new doctors had lost them and it wasn't their responsibility to fax them over again and was told not to contact their office again. So I told my new doctors office what was said and they called over and told them that NAIK'S OFFICE HAD LOST MY RECORDS. After about a year and after I had to involve lawyers they all of a sudden found my records and finally sent them over. I wouldn't refer Naik's office to my worst enemy.

September 8th, 2011
EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF
THE OFFICE STAFF IS ALWAYS RUDE AND THE OFFICE IS DIRTY THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONES CHRAT AND COMPLAINING THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS THEY ARE A VERY BAD INFLUENCE ON THE DR THEY JUST SEEM SO UNORGANIZED IT IS DEFINITELY THE WORST STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN

April 26th, 2011
Horrible
The office staff is horrible! They either are fighting, eating rudely, talking about personal life, or the worst is talking to other patients about other patients! I don't know how many times I have heard about other patients problems. I was in there one day and I was looking through my chart and the paper in there was not mine! This is the most unprofessional doctors office I have EVER been to!!!