Internists
Video profile
4156 W Main St Rd
Batavia, NY 14020
585-344-0870
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  mrs  |  show details
by amy on Nov 3rd, 2013

Busy as she is,she always takes the time to listen examine and explain She has called me after 9 pm just to make sure I was OK. Her waiting time was long before but that is now drastically reduced.Anyone who is her pt is v lucky

|  office help  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Do Not seem very professional. Makes a bad case for a reponsible Doctor.

|  improved  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Naik runs late and waiting time was always long but it is because she spends a lot of time with patients.I have to say that she has really worked on her wait time and patients should give her credit for this

|  secretary  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

feel as though she is family because she takes so much interest Because she cares she will not stop till she has the diagnosis figured

|  Military veteran denied  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

I called and made an appointment and then two hours later they called me and said they wont see me. I am a military veteran and she wont see me ??? I have health insurance through blue cross and blue shield .. But supposedly cause I went there 15 years ago when I was a kid they wont see me. never have done a drug in my life or anything but being a law abiding citizen.Absolutely outrageous dont go here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Refused to send medical records.  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Let me just start off by saying what doctor's office LOSES MEDICAL RECORDS? Well this one does supposedly. I tried to switch doctors over a year ago and I signed the release to have my medical records sent to my new doctors. My new doctors told me it would take about 30days to receive them and if I needed to seek medical attention Naik's office was supposed to see me. Well Naik's office refused to see me. So when the 30days was up I called to make an appt. at my new doctors and they still had not received my medical records so I called Naik's office and they told me they had indeed sent them over. So I called the new doctor and they swore they never received them. Well for over 6 months I was playing phone tag with Naik's office fighting with them to send over my records because the one receptionist told me they only faxed them over one time and it wasn't their fault that the new doctors had lost them and it wasn't their responsibility to fax them over again and was told not to contact their office again. So I told my new doctors office what was said and they called over and told them that NAIK'S OFFICE HAD LOST MY RECORDS. After about a year and after I had to involve lawyers they all of a sudden found my records and finally sent them over. I wouldn't refer Naik's office to my worst enemy.

|  EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

THE OFFICE STAFF IS ALWAYS RUDE AND THE OFFICE IS DIRTY THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONES CHRAT AND COMPLAINING THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS THEY ARE A VERY BAD INFLUENCE ON THE DR THEY JUST SEEM SO UNORGANIZED IT IS DEFINITELY THE WORST STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN

|  Horrible  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

The office staff is horrible! They either are fighting, eating rudely, talking about personal life, or the worst is talking to other patients about other patients! I don't know how many times I have heard about other patients problems. I was in there one day and I was looking through my chart and the paper in there was not mine! This is the most unprofessional doctors office I have EVER been to!!!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Naik's for over 25 years and she has always demonstrated her caring professionalism from Day 1. She takes a conservative approach to assure serious ailments are ruled out. The biggest con would be that she is located in Batavia and therefore her only hospital affiliation is with UMMC.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

My elderly mother has been going to Dr. Niak for 20 years. In that time she said my mom had gout, it was actually a stress fracture in her foot. She sent her home with heartburn, and it turned out mom's hiatal hernia had pulled her stomach up into her esophagus, and she needed emergency surgery. 10 years later, told her she needed emergency surgery as the old surgery for previously-mentioned stomach problem needed to be redone, surgeon completely disagreed. Dr. Suwarna Niak is a very bad doctor, and I use the term doctor very loosely.