Suyearn H Yu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 5 reviews

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Yu is rarely at work when I need an appointment. When she is there, she rushes me out with my child and talks very fast. Nice lady but wished she would spend more time with patients.

December 7th, 2015
Disappointing
I usually don't bother with writing reviews but I think that it is important that I inform potential clients of the care that I received from Dr. Suyearn Yu and the Blue Fish Pediatrics staff. I recently brought my 3 month old daughter in for a "sick visit". Her symptoms included fever (100+), decrease output, and severe nasal congestion. Dr. Yu was not available, so I was to see another physician (unable to recall the name). Although she tried to convince me that symptoms were minor, she left me feeling uneasy when she made the following statement "I'm second guessing myself". I returned the following day (again charged a copay) to see Dr. Yu (my preferred Pediatrician). She, too, down played my concerns. I politely and calmly stated to her that I was unhappy with the services that I received, and instead of inquiring about why I was unhappy, she said "okay" and walked out the room. Approximately 1 week later, I received a certified letter from Blue Fish indicating that our relationship will be terminated in 30 days. I definitely feel that this office is all about the Mighty Dollar and not the health & wellness of children. It saddens me and I just thought that anyone considering using the services of Blue Fish Cypress should be made aware.

May 4th, 2015
Love her! Great diagnosis and gets you in and out when you need it!No wait!

December 13th, 2013
Horrible Communication and Staff
The office looks nice and usually no wait, however the customer service is horrible. Several times we have been told to come in and they would literally look at my kids for a few second before sending us on our way with a bill and an "ok" from the doctor or one of the extremely nervous staff. I would never recommend this place to anyone. One of the "managers" told me..."Its not my job to sway your opinion on our office"....wrong, it is your job to sway my opinion. Overall I give them a big thumbs down.

July 31st, 2012
LOVE HER!
Dr Yu is always thorough, kind, and gentle. She has always been accurate in her diagnoses. I like her because she has 2 children and has been there before. She is honest and tells me my child has a virus when she has a virus and does not just throw prescriptions at me. Her staff is friendly and kind and will try to "help me through it" at home and only makes me come into the office if I am worried or they are worried. I am blessed to have them care for my child.