A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suying Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suying Song, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suying Song, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Song has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Song accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suying L. Song practice?
Dr. Suying Song practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Neurologists.