Dr. Suzan Abdo Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Suzan Abdo?

Dr. Abdo is terrific

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Her front office staff, specifically, an ill trained and inconsiderate woman named Latanya, does not exemplify Dr. Abdo's caliber of care and considerations.

unprofessional doctor, cold hearted, Very greedy for money and unethical

Posted on December 28th, 2016

always high turnaround in staff, she does not treat her employees well at all, treats them like slaves I was told by a former employee of hers. Always talks about her personal life to patients and about her children the entire visit, then charges you a huge amount for your visit. I should be giving her a bill for having to listen to HER PROBLEMS..

MRS

Posted on June 15th, 2016

every time I am sick and needs an appointment, she always sees me right away

Unprofessional and Incompetent

Posted on May 5th, 2016

It is absolutely essential for a physician to follow-up with their patients regarding all lab and test results, whether the results are normal or abnormal. No news does not mean good news, it means no news. Dr. Abdo does not follow-up with any kind of lab result. This kind of negligence can lead to undiagnosed conditions for years and put a patient's health in serious jeopardy. This is an unacceptable way to practice medicine, especially for a primary care physician that oversees the long-term health of patients. I do not recommend this physician to anyone. If I could give 0 stars, I would.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Never follows up, does no review of lab results and does not notify of bad results. I highly suggest finding another doctor!

Horrible doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2015

She doesn't return important call but called over and over again for a bone denisty test I didn't ask for. Then I was in the hospital and she told me Oh I don't do the hospital anymore I have too many things to do . I would have loved this info BEFORE I was in the hospital

Stay Away!

Posted on April 11th, 2015

It is terrifying how incompetent Dr. Abdo is. She prescribed me amoxicillin for a sinus infections, knowing that I am on birth control, and when I asked her if this antibiotic would effect my birth control she told me no! I was very suspicious of this so I contacted another doctor to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant and of course she told me yes antibiotics make birth control ineffective. Dr. Abdo's personality is cold, stand-offish, and very judgmental. She is dismissive and doesn't listen. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Abdo is a warm caring professional, very perceptive and highly trained and is a joy to have as my doctor. You can tell right away that she genuinely cares about her patients.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Excellent physician. Takes time with patients and deeply cares about here patients. She is very competent and very friendly and caring. Would recommend to anyone. She knows her patients well, and doesn't even need to look at the chart to remember the patient or his/her problems. Best doctor I have even had. Very happy with Dr. Abdo.

unprofessional and unethical

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Abdo allows her secretaries to give patients results. She never returns phone call messages, even if they are urgent. She was not knowledgeable about a certain infection and I watched her google info. about it! She is unethical & unprofessional.

patient

Posted on April 15th, 2012

If it hadn't been for the fact that Dr. Abdo office is always available for a quick appointment I wouldn't have gone to her. She is nice, bu ...

Lifesaver

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Dr. Abdo has been my Doctor since I changed from another local doctor ten years ago. She has gotten me through various blood clotting issues, most of which landed me in the emergency room. She is my pal and sometimes I think she is the only person who understands what it is like to wonder if a clot will get me today. Love her!!!!