Dr. Suzan Abdo MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Columbia, MD

3.2

December 28th, 2016
unprofessional doctor, cold hearted, Very greedy for money and unethical
always high turnaround in staff, she does not treat her employees well at all, treats them like slaves I was told by a former employee of hers. Always talks about her personal life to patients and about her children the entire visit, then charges you a huge amount for your visit. I should be giving her a bill for having to listen to HER PROBLEMS..

June 15th, 2016
MRS
every time I am sick and needs an appointment, she always sees me right away

May 5th, 2016
Unprofessional and Incompetent
It is absolutely essential for a physician to follow-up with their patients regarding all lab and test results, whether the results are normal or abnormal. No news does not mean good news, it means no news. Dr. Abdo does not follow-up with any kind of lab result. This kind of negligence can lead to undiagnosed conditions for years and put a patient's health in serious jeopardy. This is an unacceptable way to practice medicine, especially for a primary care physician that oversees the long-term health of patients. I do not recommend this physician to anyone. If I could give 0 stars, I would.

April 23rd, 2016
Never follows up, does no review of lab results and does not notify of bad results. I highly suggest finding another doctor!

October 6th, 2015
Horrible doctor
She doesn't return important call but called over and over again for a bone denisty test I didn't ask for. Then I was in the hospital and she told me Oh I don't do the hospital anymore I have too many things to do . I would have loved this info BEFORE I was in the hospital

April 11th, 2015
Stay Away!
It is terrifying how incompetent Dr. Abdo is. She prescribed me amoxicillin for a sinus infections, knowing that I am on birth control, and when I asked her if this antibiotic would effect my birth control she told me no! I was very suspicious of this so I contacted another doctor to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant and of course she told me yes antibiotics make birth control ineffective. Dr. Abdo's personality is cold, stand-offish, and very judgmental. She is dismissive and doesn't listen. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Abdo is a warm caring professional, very perceptive and highly trained and is a joy to have as my doctor. You can tell right away that she genuinely cares about her patients.

January 27th, 2015
Excellent physician. Takes time with patients and deeply cares about here patients. She is very competent and very friendly and caring. Would recommend to anyone. She knows her patients well, and doesn't even need to look at the chart to remember the patient or his/her problems. Best doctor I have even had. Very happy with Dr. Abdo.

September 9th, 2014
unprofessional and unethical
Abdo allows her secretaries to give patients results. She never returns phone call messages, even if they are urgent. She was not knowledgeable about a certain infection and I watched her google info. about it! She is unethical & unprofessional.

April 15th, 2012
patient
If it hadn't been for the fact that Dr. Abdo office is always available for a quick appointment I wouldn't have gone to her. She is nice, bu ...

August 25th, 2011
Lifesaver
Dr. Abdo has been my Doctor since I changed from another local doctor ten years ago. She has gotten me through various blood clotting issues, most of which landed me in the emergency room. She is my pal and sometimes I think she is the only person who understands what it is like to wonder if a clot will get me today. Love her!!!!

July 21st, 2011
BEST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD
Dr. Abdo is truely an angel. She is very friendly, and you always see her with a smile on her face. Medical wise, she catches mistakes other doctors have made. It is clear that the doctor truely cares about you as more than just a patient. She works long hours and works very hard to insure you're happiness and to insure that you go home feeling better. I highly recommend this doctor to everyone i know!