A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzan Goodman, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Seton Medical Center - Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan R Goodman MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzan R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Suzan Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzan Goodman practices Family Medicine near Moss Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Moss Beach Family Physicians.