A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzan Goodman, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Seton Medical Center - Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan R Goodman MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzan R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Suzan Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzan Goodman practices Family Medicine near Moss Beach, CA.
See Moss Beach Family Physicians.