A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Obagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzan Obagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzan Obagi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obagi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Obagi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan Khabbaz Obagi MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzan K. Obagi practice?
- Dr. Suzan Obagi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzan Obagi practices Dermatology near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Sewickley Dermatologists.