A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Sakhuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakhuja
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sakhuja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakhuja graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sakhuja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan Sakhuja MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzan Sakhuja practice?
- Dr. Suzan Sakhuja has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzan Sakhuja practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines General Practitioners and Des Plaines Internists.