A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Sakhuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakhuja graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sakhuja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan Sakhuja MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzan Sakhuja practice?
- Dr. Suzan Sakhuja has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzan Sakhuja practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Primary Care Doctors and Des Plaines Internists.