A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzan Song, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Song has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan Joon Song MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzan J. Song practice?
- Dr. Suzan Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzan Song practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.