A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzan Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzan Syed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan Mokhayesh Syed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzan M. Syed practice?
- Dr. Suzan Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzan Syed practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Primary Care Doctors.