A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzan Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzan Syed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzan M. Syed practice?
Dr. Suzan Syed practices Family Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Family Physicians.