A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzan Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzan Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzan Syed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzan Mokhayesh Syed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzan M. Syed practice?
- Dr. Suzan Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzan Syed practices Family Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Family Physicians.