A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzane Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzane Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzane Cooper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Citizens Med Ctr, Talladega, Al
- Citizens Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzane Claggett Cooper MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzane C. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Suzane Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzane Cooper practices Anesthesiology near Talladega, AL.
See Talladega Anesthesiologists.