Overall Review

2.7

October 7th, 2015
does not seem to be bothered
I received a physical exam by Dr. Franer. Once she left a message on my phone asking me to call back. I left several messages and she never called back. After two weeks I finally got hold of her, and she wanted to refer me to another doctor regarding a PAP smear result. I had to remind her that I do not have insurance whereas she promised to find me a doctor who accepts patients without it. That was a week ago, and I still have not heard back in spite of me spotting for three weeks now without stopping. I have become disillusioned and will look for a DO on my own.

June 15th, 2015
wish I could find a real Dr in this town Frainer is no good!!!!
Dr Frainer is a horrible Dr! She literally never made eye contact with me instead she kept her eyes glued to her laptop leaning over the counter like it took too much out of her to stand for the 5 minutes she was in the room with me. In fact I recently was rushed to the ER and was admitted for a week for an issue I had 2 weeks prior talked to her about but like usual she had an excuse (argued with me about my pain/body)

July 15th, 2013
Our Doctor
Dr. Franer has been my doctor for probably ten years. In this time she has taken care of me well and may have even saved my life by sending me to the Emergency Room when my hand was swollen up. Turned out I had a bad infection. Now she has my wife as a patient. My wife has suffered a brain aneurysm and has a lot of other medical issues. Dr. Franer has been about the only doctor that has took an interest in helping me with her. She has even went so far as to call me on occasions with information. On a Saturday even. Can't ask for much better care or concern. I'm sure she has did this for others and I would hope they might take the time to let others know of her devotion.