Dr. Suzann Leslie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzann Leslie?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Suzann Leslie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2016

Never go back..

She is Ms.Personality.. If you want a nice chat about the weather.. go to her..She doesn't really check you out she just chats away. .doesn't call back for weeks if you need to ask a medical problem. She had my lab work and diagnostic test results for weeks ..never called me with the results though I was worried sick and wanted to know the results...I called so many times and she never not once returned any calls .. her 'nurse' knew nothing. none of the office personal did either... .I finally went to the hospital a month later to get my results and found out she had them faxed to her HOURS after they had the results. Either she never looked or just didn't bother to call me back.. or have someone in her office call me. Those procedures and lab work were very important and I was worried sick ..how could she do that to her patients ? People had told me about her ways ..but she acted so nice I didn't believe them.. If you ever really had an emergency you would be all alone with no doctor..

September 17th, 2015

My favorite, worth the wait

January 6th, 2015

Top notch doctor

This is a top notch medical professional doctor. Spends all the time needed for your appointment. Listens intently and cares that all your concerns are met. Recommend her very highly. Have not seen this kind of caring doctor since I was a youngster. She is at the top of her game!

October 22nd, 2014

Best Ever

Dr. Leslie is so sweet. I live alone so it is very nice to have a Doctor to not only help you out with what's wrong with you, but to also chat with you. I have an HMO and I couldn't be happier with how fast my authorizations are done and how quick I get in with specialists. I am thankful for the staff there.

October 20th, 2012

omeone in the office wrote a prescription to have blood work done and when I went to the lab they coulfd not read the prescription and when I went back to the office they would not correct it. I never had the blood work done, and when I had a appt. with Dr. Leslie, the office phoned me telling me she left her practice, I even got a card about another physician to take her place, Makes no sence. I liked Dr. Leslie

June 28th, 2012

Please give me Dr Leslie's phone number in PSL. Where is her new office?

April 4th, 2012

Dr. Leslie is the best physician I have found in 12 yrs living in FL. She has personality plus, good at getting the right answers for her patients. Good listener, good diagnostician and great follow up. If you want the best in patient care, make an appt. with her office, which is in Port St. Lucie now.

February 4th, 2012

Worth the wait

Dr Leslie truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to find out about your life in general - not just what's going on physically. She is kind, patient, caring, sensitive, intelligent & truly a pleasure to talk to.

October 28th, 2010

WONDERFUL FAMILY PHYSICIAN

My husband and I both see Dr. Leslie. She is very thorough, nice, and truly listens to patient concerns. Unfortunately, her staff is short, curt, and slightly rude at times. They don't seem to "fit" with her personality. It's not always easy to get an appt. with this office, but we feel that she is worth the wait.