Dr. Suzann Weathers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzann Weathers?

October 11th, 2016

Good Primary Care

I like Dr. Weathers. She listens and answers all my questions. She is very intelligent and you can tell. There is a lab at her current location which is very convenient.

May 7th, 2016

Patient

My experience with Dr. Weathers has been terrible. I find her to be very condescending and she lacks the compassion and empathy that would be expected of someone in the health care profession. She does not follow up with me regarding notes from referred specialists and continued treatments. I have seen her several times and it seems like we have to start over , from the beginning, every time. I am seeking another doctor to manage my health needs.

February 21st, 2016

She relies too much on their computer to diagnosis then listening to patient. Every time I mentioned an issue or symptom she immediately was giving me referrals to specialist. No one reads my charts I was asked numerous times when my last mense was, my chart clearly indicates I had hysterectomy. They laugh it off.

January 11th, 2016

The most capassionate Doctor I have ever had. I would recommend her to my family and friends. She keeps up with all your medical history from all the doctors that you se.

June 26th, 2015

The absolute best!!

February 16th, 2015

Only been one time. Follow up today.

January 25th, 2015

Dr. Weathers is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. She knows my complicated history and keeps up with my treatments from other Doctors. She was my first female doctor and it bothered me at first. She has since proved me wrong and is the best doctor I have ever had.

January 14th, 2014

Don't go here

This doctor started out okay and then on my second visit I am trying to have a session with her and one of the employees keeps knocking on the door, knock knock every few minutes, I get upset and raise my voice and I say WHAT, WHAT DO YOU NEED, I am tring to have a session here! What kind of professional doctor's establishment has employees knocking on the door continously while a patient is having a session. So Dr. Weathers then finalizes in a split second, that I am bipolar because I get angry at someone knock knock knocking on the door, that's how intelligent she is. I then go to get my perscription refilled and one of them is missing...I calll, call, call, call, it takes 2 weeks to get a response back and when they do it's um, we will have her call you back, and then I call back the same day TRYING to get in touch with her BEFORE they close and it's um um um, we will try to have her call you back, well um um um what do I do when I can't get in touch with her before yall close. Well then I wait 3 more days for a response and her asistant, as if she needs one, enforms me that I am only able to have one of the medications after explaining to them that both helped me greatly, I only get one and they both actually cost 150 dollars NOT to mention the visits with her cost $120 for her to see you for 20 mins and earn that much and prescribe you what she prescribes for EVERYONE in your position. Then finally she has her supervisor call me and state that our relationship is terminated because of the fact that I have called 4 times TRYING to get in touch with her.Palmetto place whatever it's called is a joke, go to a real doctor and pay the few more hundred for a real one and don't waste money or time with her. She is too young to even know what to do to begin with because she's hasn't spent enough time in the actual field to even know and is a waste of money to have granted this woman 2 or 3 asistants.

October 31st, 2013

Dr. Weathers is a consummate professional. She not only is top in her field she is personable, kind, always willing to listen and provides excellent results. 4 starts from this patient !!

September 21st, 2013

patient

DR. Weathers, is one of the most kind,compassionate Drs. She listens to you and your concerns. She is also a very caring,sweet and very compassionate and professional. I trust DR. Weathers to make the right choices for me as my family Dr. As a patient and I trust her judgement on my health. Dannette is one of the Rn's that works with Dr. Weathers she is also very kind and caring. It is nice to know that my family gets the best of care. i am very grateful.

May 18th, 2012

Dr Weathers Rocks

She is so through, she leaves no aliment unturned... she is awesome.

August 26th, 2011

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Weathers is one of the most caring conscientious doctors I have ever known. Not only did she essentially provide life-saving care but she is so considerate and caring in the most un-assuming non-judgemental way I have ever seen. If i could award halos, I would do it for her and her staff!