A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanna Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanna Dotson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Dotson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanna Dotson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanna Dotson practice?
- Dr. Suzanna Dotson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanna Dotson practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.