A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanna Kitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanna Kitten is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitten
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanna Kitten, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitten graduated from University of Illinois, Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Kitten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanna Frances Kitten MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanna F. Kitten practice?
- Dr. Suzanna Kitten has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanna Kitten practices Psychiatry near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.