A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanna Kitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanna Kitten is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanna Kitten, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitten graduated from University of Illinois, Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Kitten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanna Frances Kitten MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanna F. Kitten practice?
- Dr. Suzanna Kitten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanna Kitten practices Psychiatry near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.