Learn more about Dr. Suzannah Berlyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzannah Berlyne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlyne graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Berlyne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berlyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzannah D. Berlyne practice?
Dr. Suzannah Berlyne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nephrology near Spring Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Spring Valley Internists, Spring Valley Cardiologists, and Spring Valley Nephrologists.