A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzannah Berlyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzannah Berlyne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlyne graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Berlyne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzannah Deborah Berlyne MD is a female Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Suzannah D. Berlyne practice?
- Dr. Suzannah Berlyne has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzannah Berlyne practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.