A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Adam is Excellent. Dr. Adam has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Adam, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Adam practice?
Dr. Suzanne Adam practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.