A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Adam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Adam, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Ellwanger Adam DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Adam practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Adam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Adam practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.