Dr. Suzanne Adam DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Reading, PA

May 28th, 2015
Attire is very unprofessional - more suggestive than I expected for a physician.

January 29th, 2012
Very caring.
She is very listening and compassionate. A little hard to get an appointment sooner than a month away because she is always booked up full. I don't feel rushed when I see her, she goes over everthing very clearly, and listens to what I have to say without making me feel silly for asking. Would recommend, except I don't want a longer wait time on the nicest doctor I have had.

July 10th, 2011
Really like Dr Adam... the staff is another
I like Dr Adam. She has always been very tuned into what I am saying.She is accurate with diagnosis. Being a RN myself, I am totally appalled at the nursing staff. They need lessons in professionalism. I cannot believe how they talk about each other and other patients in front of clients. I really don't care to hear about their personal lives or how they would rather be somewhere else! Furthermore, get the message correct next time I call!

January 10th, 2011
She initially seems like she is interested and helpful during the visit. When I needed her to follow up or communicate about my present health issue she was always unavailable and the staff wasn't medically able to answer any questions. Very frustrating experience. She's fine for minor issues but I wouldn't want to rely on her for anything major.

November 1st, 2010
staff is awful and borderline rude and uncaring. their follow-up is unacceptable and may just not be getting messages to Dr. Adam.other than that I liked Dr. Adam very much and she seems very good but I won't go back to that office--not worth it.