A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Myers Adler MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Adler practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Adler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.