A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Al-Jeiroudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Al-Jeiroudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Al-Jeiroudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jeiroudi graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Jeiroudi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Al-Jeiroudi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Al-Jeiroudi practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Al-Jeiroudi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Suzanne Al-Jeiroudi practices Internal Medicine near Shelby Twp, MI.