A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Aquino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Heart Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aquino has 70 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St Marys Hospital - Cottonwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne L Aquino MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Aquino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Aquino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Detroit, MI.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.