A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aquino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Aquino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Heart Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aquino has 74 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne L Aquino MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Aquino has 21 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Aquino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and River Forest, IL.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.