A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aquino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Aquino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Heart Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aquino has 74 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne L Aquino MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Aquino has 21 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Aquino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and River Forest, IL.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.