inactive

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017
She's not for everyone. Not very open to some natural approaches/decisions during & after birth. She can come off as rude but just take what she says with a grain of salt! I could tell she loves what she does.

October 20th, 2016
Great person and doctor.
I had Bennett through both pregnancies. She's great. She listens. She gets to the point. Great lady.

July 1st, 2012
Fantastic

May 17th, 2012
horrible
I went for one visit and she didn't know who I was. She apparently thought I was a patient she had seen before and didn't bother to get the correct paperwork before coming into the room. During the exam she went on and on about her personal problems which were so dramatic it was almost unbelievable (and not the kind of thing you share with strangers). When asking me questions she wouldn't let me answer, would make up an answer herself and jot it down. The exam room itself was dirty with lots of dirt and sand on the floor, the gowns were threadbare, and the office staff was beyond rude. I had a sonogram at the office by a technician who said "Well, I guess it's not TOO bad" right before running out the door, leaving it open while I was still in a gown and nothing else. I never saw the tech again. I closed the door, got dressed and found my way out of the office on my own. When I got the paperwork in the mail for a minor surgical procedure I was supposed to have, the top page was my name and address but the rest of the packet was someone else's information. They were completely unconcerned about this error and refused to send me the proper paperwork, so no procedure. If you can drive to another town to get to an ob/gyn, I really recommend you do so.

April 4th, 2017