A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Bentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Bentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentz
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bentz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne N Bentz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne N. Bentz practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Bentz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Bentz practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.