A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Bentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Bentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bentz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne N Bentz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne N. Bentz practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Bentz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Bentz practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.