Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)

by Gloria P on Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Bergen is awesome. Her bedside manner is exceptional, she listens to you intently and is just so happy all thee time. Her staff, Mona, Meghan and Martha are also awesome. Everyone makes you feel like your old friends. I would recommend her very highly.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by C Mason on Apr 23rd, 2015

I never, ever, never have recommended any doctor in my lifetime, until now @ 60 yrs. old. I had a full hysterectomy the hard way (abdominal/bilateral). Minor pain, was off pain drugs before a week passed. No colon/bowel problems., no detectable adhesions - nothing. Energy never dipped. Wonderful staff, esp Mona.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 12th, 2013

In my opinion this is the very best Doctor. I always felt I was in quality care with her. She is very tentative to her patients. She has very well bedside manner and she never makes it a rushed visit. She takes time to explain options to you. She also has wonderful friendly professional staff.

Patient show details Patient
by Natalie B. on Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Bergen is GOD SENT!!!!!! She saved my life... She is an Exceptional Doctor......I was so blessed to have her.

May 3rd, 2010

I cannot put into words how greatful I am to Dr. Bergen and her staff - they truly are amazing. From my intial consultation/diagnosis/surgury/and now my follow up appointments - she was a God send to me.

Mar 19th, 2009

Dr Bergen saved my life. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. If you are diagnosed with female cancer, she is the one to go to. Very caring and positive.