Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Bergman
Dr. Suzanne Bergman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bergman is affiliated with Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Uab Medical West and Uab Highlands. Dr. Bergman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Bergman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suzanne Bergman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Stephen Bell
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7
Dr. Richard Allman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi33
Dr. Timothy Williams
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7