Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Brixey
Dr. Suzanne Brixey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Brixey is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Kenosha, Aurora Medical Center of Washington County and Sinai Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Brixey has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Brixey has the following 1 specialty